Legado Family Partner Terms and Conditions
Important Details You Need to Know:
- Commissions will be paid out on a product by product basis. Commissions are based on a product by product rate. Percentage commission ranges from 0% – 50%.
1. Legado Family Partner Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Legado Family partner program. In this agreement, the term “Partner” or “you” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “Legado Family” or “we” refers to the product owner and publisher, (Legado Family).
The Legado Family partner program is administered in part through a 3rd party partner management company called PartnerWP (https://AffiliateWP.com/) This system is integrated directly with WordPress and WooCommerce and tracks referral opt-ins and sales automatically when correct tracking links are used.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Partner Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
3. Partner URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become a member of the Legado Family Partner Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for partner referrals.
These two url’s constitute key access and terms:
4. Commissions Eligibility
For a sale to generate a commission, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in a partner commission being generated.
Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Partner links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the partner.
Commission percentages may change at the discretion of Legado Family. For example Legado Family commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, and return thereafter to the regular base commission rate.
Commission percentages may decrease for one reason or another at the sole discretion of the Legado Family.
5. Commissions Percentage by Product
Commissions by product category and product are as follows.
Digital Delivery Programs – 25%
Virtual Events – 25%
Physical Products – 25%
Facilitated Programs – 10%
Live – In Person Events
6. Payment of Commissions
6a. Partner Dashboard & Payment Method
Legado Family pays partners via a PayPal account, provided to when a Partner joins. It is the sole responsibility of the Partner to ensure the proper PayPal email address is on their Partner record.
Legado Family will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
6b. Commissions are paid out on four criteria:
1) The product has been fully delivered to the client / complete.
- For example if someone buys a live event that runs Nov 20-22, and the date is now Nov 23, the event is now “complete”.
- Or if someone buys a product that is 12 weeks in duration. The conclusion these 12 weeks is when the product has been fully delivered to the client.
2) The refund period for the client has ended.
3) The full amount due from the client has been collected in full. This means that if someone’s on a payment plan, all cash has been collected on that payment plan.
4) At least $100 USD has accumulated in the partner account.
Note: Commissions are paid out by the 25th of the following month for reporting ending the last day of the previous month.
- Example: if it’s Nov 25th, the reporting cutoff would be Oct 31st.
6c. Commission Payment Date
After all four criteria above have been met, Partners qualify for commission payment as follows.
Using the last day of the month for reporting cut off. All commissions that have seasoned for 90 days, will be paid out on the 25th of the month (or the nearest business day).
See section 6a. for ensuring you get paid.
Via AffiliateWP.com your partner dashboard tracks commissions based upon sales you make through your unique partner link/code. However, due to the limitations of technology your partner dashboard does not track other terms as laid out in this agreement (including 6a & 6b). Therefore we encourage you to look at your dashboard for evidence of how much commissions you are owed, and not when you are paid.
Your account information with how many sign ups and dollar amount you have earned will be updated weekly in your dashboard.
Fees associated with commission payment are the responsibility of the partner and are understood to be a cost of doing business.
6e. One Year Expiry
If you haven’t provided your PayPal information within one year of qualifying for commissions payment we will donate your funds towards our Legado Family scholarship program or a charitable organization of our choice.
Legado Family will contact you once at least 30 days before reassigning or donating the commissions.
Attempted contact will be made via the email you provided via signup or on your partner account. Whichever is most recently available.
Your partner / affiliate cookie expires after 60 days.
And the last cookie gets paid, which means the last partner / affiliate that engages the prospect through their affiliate link, will get the associated commission on the sale.
Cookies are defined as:
In simplest terms, an affiliate tracking cookie is a file that is created and stored on your visitor’s web browser when they click on one of your affiliate links. Basically, this allows affiliate networks to have the ability to make certain that they can determine where sales have come from.
For you, this means that the affiliate network pays you the appropriate amount of commissions for traffic that you send over to their marketplaces. While they’re certainly not as tasty as their bakery counterparts, these little browser morsels help you to make sure that you’re getting paid when someone from your website clicks on a link and buy something or completes an action at the websites for which you’re recommending products.
8. Order Fulfillment
Legado Family will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via partner links. Partners are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Legado Family products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Partners are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Partners are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Legado Family will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All partners understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Legado Family Partner Program will be deemed to be customers of Legado Family. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Legado Family policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
9. Qualifying Sites
Legado Family reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Legado Family Partner Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Partner Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Legado Family. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your partner account and withholding of partner payments for violating our partner agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Legado Family or any other site.
10. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Legado Family brand and marketing resources:
Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials:
- Authorized use:
i) Only Authorized Promoters, Registered Marketing Partners and Licensed Users may use the Legado Family trademarks in advertising, promotional, marketing and sales materials. Authorized users may use the trademarks only as specified in these guidelines and any other guidelines that form part of their agreement with Legado Family.
ii) Publications, Seminars, and Conferences:A Specific Use License is required to use the Legado Family trademarks, word marks, slogans and imagery in publications and the production of seminars or conferences that Legado Family is not directly participating in.
iii) Websites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning Legado Family programs may use the appropriate Legado Family word mark and authorized images of Legado Family. Any website using said work marks or images do so with the undertaking that Legado Family and Legado Family reserve the right to revoke these rights at any time.
11. Prohibited Usage
The following cases are prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the partner account.
- Partners MAY NOT use the Legado Family logo, logo marks or other Legado Family website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially partnered or partnered with Legado Family.
- Partners MAY NOT use the term “Legado Family” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (LegadoFamily.net, LegadoFamilycouponcodes.com, LegadoFamily.com, LegadoFamily.com, LegadoFamily.plugins.com, etc).
- Partners MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Legado Family. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your partner account and withholding of partner payments for violating our partner agreement.
- Partners MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
12. COMPANY NAME Anti-Spam Policy
Legado Family strictly prohibits partners from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an partner has spammed, the partner account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Legado Family, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Legado Family Partner Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the partner account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and partner account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Legado Family’s discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the partner program, but also being banned from ANY other internal partner programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com.
13. Relationship of Parties
“Partner” as a word choice represents the culture & branding preference of Legado Family. And does not constitute anything beyond a standard affiliate relationship.
Partners are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Partners have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Partners will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
14. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Legado Family or the partner may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Partner’s Website, all links to the Legado Family websites, and all Legado Family trademarks and logos, other Legado Family marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
15. Limitation of Liability
Legado Family will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the partner under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Partner Program or a partner’s potential to earn income from the Partner Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Partner links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Legado Family will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Legado Family Partner Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
This agreement will be governed by laws of Wyoming, USA.
Send all notices to Legado Ventures LLC, doing business as “Legado Family” as per this mailing address:
Legado Ventures LLC
12903 S 300 E
Draper, UT 84020
Any refunds issued to any of your referrals will be deducted from your next payment. In some circumstances, where the commission amount due back to Legado Family is greater than $1000
In such cases, Legado Family is authorized to request a payment from Partners within 30 days.
Whereby the partner has 30-45 days to pay the negative balance. Late payment is subject to an interest at the rate of 1% per month.
Commissions paid out on sales that were refunding are subject to a clawback, at the discretion of the Legado Family,
Due to refunds or the threat of refunds, Legado Family reserves the right to only pay 80% of your commission until the refund is completed or the threat resolved.
21. Commissions Holding Policy
We reserve the right to hold back 20% of commissions due to you for up to 6 months should your total commissions exceed $20,000.